My World

I am a little soul from the land of Mahabharatha. Sometimes, I feel like Kunti, the Mother of Pancha Pandhav. Often I would feel the torment of Draupadi in the hand of Dushashanas. I like to go back and see with my own eyes an era that had given us a storyline...My World..

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I, Me And My

Day and night twenty four seven
Have you ever wondered why?
The words we use most
Are I, me and my.

We forget to say we
Let alone they
But is it right to carve for ourselves
Such a lonely way.

Why don’t we think thoughts that include all?
Why do we separate ourselves
When we know that will be
Our downfall?

Individuals were made by God
He gave us an independent mind
God was loving to us
Can’t we be just as kind?

Its time when we stand
In front of the mirror and see
How we can try and change
I, me, my to we.

If we don’t change our ways
Till the end when we have to die
The three words will be on our lips
I, me and my.

Think, O intelligent souls
Would we have been born to die?
If God wouldn’t have been generous
If he would have stuck to I, me and my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home