My World

I am a little soul from the land of Mahabharatha. Sometimes, I feel like Kunti, the Mother of Pancha Pandhav. Often I would feel the torment of Draupadi in the hand of Dushashanas. I like to go back and see with my own eyes an era that had given us a storyline...My World..

Friday, January 12, 2007

Love the feeling

What is love?
Is it the need to be with someone?
Is it to feel concern?
Is it to feel the emotions
Always on a run?

Does it always have a human form?
Does it need to have a face?
Or can it be just a cloudy dream
Enshrined in a haze?

Does it blossom only to possess?
Does it give only to own?
Or is it just a feeling to enjoy
Whenever you feel alone?

I know I am in love
But I can never make it mine
For my love is in the pages of a book
In a veil, in a shrine.

Can it not be love?
Can it just be a feeling mere?
Can it leave me forever
With the drop of a few tears?

But the strength it gives?
Doesn’t love proclaim to do so?
The feeling of loving all
Be it a friend or a foe

I can be in love
With a dream protected by a haze
I can be in love
With a faceless face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home